Emergency First Response Certification
The Emergency First Response Course offered by PADI is a comprehensive CPR and first aid program based on the layperson emergency care standards. This course is not specific to scuba diving and may be taken by divers and non-divers alike. This course meets the CPR and first aid requirements for the PADI Rescue Diver Course and other programs.
What You Learn
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
Includes manuals and certification fees.
We like to take the time to talk to you about our class options to see what best fits your needs and abilities, so call us at (614) 298-9777 or contact us online to talk to a professional.