First Response Training International Certification
The First Response Training International Courses offered are all OSHA and ILCOR Compliant. Course offerings include Adult, Child, & Infant Emergency Care, Workplace CPR/ AED, Bloodborne Pathogens, and O2 Administration. First Response Training International provides training for layperson rescuers in schools, businesses, and public areas. Designed to prepare individuals to handle emergency situations and save lives.
What You Learn
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
Includes manuals and certification fees.
We like to take the time to talk to you about our class options to see what best fits your needs and abilities, so call us at (614) 298-9777 or contact us online to talk to a professional.